These double chocolate raspberry blondies are ultra delicious, perfectly gooey, and beautifully colored. Flavored with brown butter, vanilla, raspberries, dark chocolate, and white chocolate, these blondies will become one of your go-to desserts.
I absolutely love chocolate and fruit together, especially berries. These blondies will satisfy any dessert craving you have. Creamy chunks of chocolate, tart bursts of raspberry, gooey center pieces and nice crispy edges.
- White chocolate
- Dark chocolate
- Brown butter
- Pure vanilla extract
How to make these double chocolate raspberry blondies:
Brown the stick of butter, then mix with the sugars, vanilla, and egg. Add the flour and salt to combine.
Lastly, mix the double chocolate chips, as well as the raspberries. Try to be gentle with the berries but it’s okay if some of the berries break.
Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool. Slice and enjoy.
Tips, Tricks, and Substitutions
- You can melt the butter any way you’d like. I love the slight nutty flavor the brown butter brings, but you can absolutely melt in a double-boiler or a microwave.
- As for the chocolate chunks – you can choose any variety of chocolate chips or chunks you’d like! I love the double chocolate element, by mixing both white and dark chocolate. You are welcome to choose just one type of chocolate if you prefer 🙂
- I have only tested this recipe with fresh raspberries, but frozen should work as well. The raspberries won’t hold their shape in the batter and that’s ok! They will come out beautifully. You may also be able to use another berry in this recipe!
- You can use an 8×8 or 9×9 tin – the recipe won’t be impacted that much! If using a 9×9 tin, reduce the bake time by 5 minutes.
Other fruity chocolatey recipes you might like:
- Blood Orange Chocolate Upside Down Cake
- Chocolate-Filled Berry Neapolitan Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Tart with Dulce de Leche
Lastly, if you do make the double chocolate raspberry blondies recipe (first of all, thank you!!), be sure to leave a comment and rating below! It would mean the world to me if you tagged me on Instagram or TikTok so I can see your creations.
Double Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- 113 grams unsalted butter (1 stick)
- ½ cup dark brown sugar (100 grams)
- ½ cup white sugar (100 grams)
- 1 large egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (130 grams)
- ½ cup dark or bittersweet chocolate chunks or chips (85 grams)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips (85 grams)
- 1 ⅓ cup fresh raspberries (140 grams)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 8×8 inch baking tin. Dust the raspberries lightly with flour and set aside.
- Brown the butter. Dice the butter up into 1 tablespoon pieces and add to a cold pan. Then raise the heat to medium. Once the butter has melted completely and begins to bubble, stir every minute until the bubbles die down. As soon as you see brown bits at the bottom of the pan, remove from heat. This should take about 10 minutes, and you can prepare the rest of the ingredients during this time.
- Pour the brown brown butter into a bowl, making sure to scrape the brown bits in as well. Add the brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract and stir with a spatula to combine. Then add the egg and egg yolk and mix. Add the flour and salt and use a spatula to combine but do not over-mix. Lastly, add the white chocolate and dark chocolate, then the raspberries.
- Add the batter to the baking tin and bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes. Allow the blondies to cool for 15 – 20 minutes before slicing in. Enjoy!
These are SO GOOD!! All gone in one sitting